Just like in a gym or yoga studio, not every movement is appropriate for every person on any given day. Please listen to your body - take away what you can, and save the rest for later. Results are not guaranteed and consistent practice is recommended. If something hurts, please consult a medical professional.
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about strength training, yoga and health. I recognize that yoga and strength training require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration if being permitted to participate in the yoga and strength training classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga and strength training classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops.
5. I hereby grant permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video or other digital media in any and all of it’s publications, including web-based publications and marketing without payment or other consideration.
6. If your subscription is for a specific term (quarterly or monthly), it is renewed automatically at the end of each term.
7. Regrettably, we are unable to issue refunds for live events and workshops. For any full-length course over $400, a refund is available within 5 days of purchase before the course has started, minus a $50 administrative fee. Once the course has started, no refunds are available. Video courses are nonrefundable.
8. You can upgrade or downgrade the level of your services at any time; however, no refunds will be given for the remainder of your term.
9. If you wish to cancel, notification is required at least 15 days before the end of your term. No refunds will be issued for the remainder of your term. If you are using the Trainerize app, you can request to suspend your account and your data will be stored in case you would like to re-activate your account.
10. For all Balanced Body Programs (Small Group Training, Program Design + 1:1 Session and Balanced Body 1-on-1 Coaching) there is a 3-month minimum commitment.
Updated August 19, 2022