Women's Small Group Training
Become empowered to take control of your fitness and nutrition. No experience required and minimal equipment necessary.
BOOK A CALL
- Looking for an individualized plan but also want the support of a group?
- Wanting a program that focuses not only on exercise but nutrition and mindset?
- Needing something that’s easy to follow?
- Having trouble with consistency?
- Wanting an exercise program that improves your life instead of consumes your life?
- Loosely following a random collection of workouts that is not customized to your skill level?
- Feeling exhausted after workouts but wonder why you are not seeing change?
I get it!
I feel you...These past few years have been overwhelming.
You have worked so hard to keep everything moving forward amongst so many obstacles.
Your fitness has taken a back seat to all your other priorities.
Mass marketers try to sell you a cookie cutter approach which doesn't give us results or even worse leaves us injured.
This doesn't have to be the norm. You can break the cycle of "I'm starting on Monday!"
What is Balanced Body: Group Training?
In the Balanced Body Online Group Training Program I'll do all the planning for you!
At the start of COVID I had to get creative with my workouts. I researched exercises that I could do with minimal equipment and began to create a library of simple and effective exercises that I cannot wait to show you!
You need a fully customized program for yourself with the support of a group cheering you along each week and holding you accountable.
What you get...
- Customized training programs updated monthly via the training platform Trainerize. You will receive your own app that includes checklists to complete your workouts and see progress from week to week.
- Video demos of the movements to show how to do the exercises correctly
- 1x/week 75-min In-Person customized workouts with myself and the group
- Quarterly in-person training sessions with Siobhan
- 25% off individual sessions with Siobhan
- Slack support throughout the week
Limit 4 persons per group
What are you waiting for?
BOOK A CALL
"Working at home can be very challenging and there are so many distractions that can cause you not to workout. Having this group class has helped me get back to a regular workout routine.
Siobhan took the time to create a great program for me that was manageable and addressed my strength and mobility needs.
That and the awesome support of the group class that supports a judgement free zone to be able to address questions on mindfulness, nutrition as well as fitness has kept me on track and accountable."